Course purpose is to review different ways to use video as a learning tool effectively and to learn some common types of video, to practice using mobile application and computer programs.
Course methodology includes a combination of lecture and practice sessions.
- Using Video in T&L
- Overview of types of video
- Software tools for creating video
- Practical examples of educational videos
- The process of creating video (planning, recording and editing)
- Tips & Tricks about Video Capturing
- Making a project plan and a script.
- Each group will capture and create a short video.
- Create videos by using the mobile application or software.
- Create video learning materials using the tools presented.
- Making and editing videos (group assignment).
– identify advantages and disadvantages of using video in teaching and learning;
– apply good practices, software tools, tips and tricks for video recording;
– create video learning materials using the tools presented
- Teacher: Fpkip Institute