Hybrid/Blended teaching

How to use blended learning in 2021

How to use blended learning in 2021

by Gayaneh Gayaneh -
Number of replies: 4

As a result of the pandemic, organizations around the world are rebuilding and blended learning is becoming the new normal. It's time to think about a smarter approach to implementing effective blended learning.

As virtual classes become the norm, it is imperative to use the best available tools to deliver them. Here are some of them:

Zoom, Cisco Webex, GoToWebinar, Webinar, Google hangout, AnyMeeting

Thus, blended learning is a model that combines technology to accelerate learning and improve business performance.

In reply to Gayaneh Gayaneh

Re: How to use blended learning in 2021

by Natallia Chetyrbock -
Colleague completely agree with you. And I will add that blended learning is being introduced not only in universities, but also in schools. And it is becoming more and more relevant. An Internet portal for schoolchildren with all educational materials has been developed in Belarus. For additional use.
In reply to Gayaneh Gayaneh

Re: How to use blended learning in 2021

by Natalia Sayanova -
Zoom as a videoformat is very popular among Belarussian students and it has also proven its advantages as a possibility of scientific discussions with colleagues from different regions, so we use it rather often and effectively.
In reply to Natalia Sayanova

Re: Re: How to use blended learning in 2021

by Natalia Mantsurova -
Usually I use Zoom as a platform for online lectures and I have a posibility to see the students. I think that LMS MOODLE is useful for control, for sharing learning materials and for students' independent work. It is a pity, that this platform has become overloaded due to the transition to online because of pandemic. I try to combine these platforms.
In reply to Natalia Mantsurova

Re: Re: How to use blended learning in 2021

by Olga Malashenkova -

I agree, the Moodle platform is very overloaded at our university due to the pandemic. Because of this, our technical service has disabled the webinars` recording at the Moodle platform. So students who miss a class can't watch it later. That's why I really like using Zoom in my work with students, also because of the recording options. Zoom has a lot of options for reactions, good functionality for working in small groups. The only thing that doesn't inspire me, I have to pay for Zoom myself on a monthly basis to work.