Hybrid/Blended teaching

on-line teaching methods application in practice

on-line teaching methods application in practice

by Natallia Chetyrbock -
Number of replies: 6

Dear colleagues, please tell me how you use On-line teaching methods in practice. And how do you motivate students to use them?

In reply to Natallia Chetyrbock

Re: on-line teaching methods application in practice

by Piotr Poyta -
I use zoom, psshchpdu sdfy, post lectures on the Internet with access for students, also test their level of knowledge through google. The result is positive.

by Olga Kovalevich -
Almost the same. I use different programs and platforms for different purposes. For example I use Zoom or Google meet for online classes, different platforms with links to them (including Google drive) for posting materials. If I need to check the students ' knowledge I often use Google class.

by Andrei Prarouski -
I use Google class, since all students receive a university account in Google when they enter our university

by Alena Khutava -
I use the Google Meet to consult on the implementation of the course work. Students are willing to get in touch, this saves them time and makes communication more expeditious

by Tatsiana Shalabyta -
I conduct lectures and consultations through Zoom. I post materials for laboratory work on Google drive.

by Natalia Sayanova -
I use Zoom as a means of online video interaction with students, and the platfotrm Moodle is obligatory in our university for uploading the materails for the disciplines. It's very convenient to update the tasks here. Sometimes I also ask the stidents (especially foreign) to open the presentation in Moodle during the lecture or to write some reaction for my lectures - to get the answer from everybody at once, not only of the most active listeners.