Active Learning and ICT-enhanced teaching: M-learning and gamification

Online Active Teaching & Learning: PICRAT model

Online Active Teaching & Learning: PICRAT model

by Hasmik Hovhannisyan -
Number of replies: 4

PICRAT can be a useful model for teaching technology integration. Do you agree with this and why? Mention some statements.

In reply to Hasmik Hovhannisyan

Re: Online Active Teaching & Learning: PICRAT model

by JOAN PUJOLA FONT -
PIC_RAT model provides a matrix to (self-)evaluate teachers' effective integration of classroom technologies. Easy to use and efficient in identifying various ways that you can use technology in your teaching.
In reply to Hasmik Hovhannisyan

Re: Online Active Teaching & Learning: PICRAT model

by Olga Malashenkova -
The PICRAT is a visual model of technology integration that involves answering questions from both the instructor and the student: 1. How do students feel about technology? 2. How can the instructor use technology for pedagogical purposes? Using the PICRAT matrix has helped me differentiate the undergraduate and graduate assignments. Overall, the matrix is really useful for differentiating learning levels and for course design.
In reply to Olga Malashenkova

Re: Re: Online Active Teaching & Learning: PICRAT model

by Olga Vologina -
Dear Olga Fiodorovna, thank you once again for your top-notch webinars which covered a lot of tools promoting active collaborative learning in online learning environment! I agree that the PICRAT matrix, mentioned in your message, is an appropriate and handy instrument which explains how to effectively and reasonably integrate technology in teaching
In reply to Olga Vologina

Re: Re: Re: Online Active Teaching & Learning: PICRAT model

by Olga Malashenkova -
Dear Olga Viktorovna, I am more than happy to participate the project together with you! We learned a lot, and I think we will continue to learn from each other! I would like to get a master class from you on Miro and Kahoot - you are a super professional in these tools!