Video as a Learning Tool for Teachers and Students//Video Lecturing and Promoting Interaction in the Classroom

The role of visualization in online teaching

The role of visualization in online teaching

by Artak Khemchyan -
Number of replies: 3

The role of critical thinking is important for students achievements. In this context this requires a critical approach.  To achieve this should be used effective teaching methods that develop critical thinking and also facilitate and enhance the learning of students and their performance in general, making them able to solving problems in their fields. A visualization approach increase communication, increase critical thinking and provides analytical approach to various problems. 

In reply to Artak Khemchyan

Re: The role of visualization in online teaching

by Piotr Poyta -
Visualization is especially important in a technical disciplines. For example, regarding my specialty, it is difficult for a student to imagine the structure of the soil and the specifics of the structure of the foundation of the soil without visualization. Video lectures are a very good tool.
In reply to Piotr Poyta

Re: Re: The role of visualization in online teaching

by Likiya Yanitskaya -
Visualization is also needed for the study of the humanities)) For example, in the theory of communication, there are many models of communication. In my lessons I always create visualizations of these models, because there is no other way to explain them. Students should see all the elements of the model, understand how they are related to each other.
In reply to Artak Khemchyan

Re: The role of visualization in online teaching

by Andrei Prarouski -
A very good resource is EDPAZL for modifying videos into active training material