Active Learning and ICT-enhanced teaching: M-learning and gamification

Kahoot as an example of m-learning and gamification

Kahoot as an example of m-learning and gamification

by Olga Vologina -
Number of replies: 4

I would like to highlight 'Kahoot!' as an effective tool of active, interactive, and gamified learning.

It is a game-based learning platform which helps to create and hold quizzes. Using their mobile devices, students may compete with each other individually or in teams, online or offline.

Fun and lively, Kahoot games are bound to boost students' motivation and arouse their enthusiasm!

In reply to Olga Vologina

Re: Kahoot as an example of m-learning and gamification

by Alesia Kuzminava -
Yes! Indeed! It helps to make students active. Because during lectures online sometimes it is difficult to check the level of attention

by Halina Pusiankova -
Olga, thank you for your advice.
I use it very often. I can recommend one more means QUIZLET. I created the modules for the whole course for my students. it's really effective! especially team games.

by Likiya Yanitskaya -
I prefer to use Kahoot in the middle of a lesson. When some information has already been studied and the attention of students weakens. It allows you to return the audience's interest, cheer up and at the same time check how much information has been absorbed.

by Egor Pozharitski -
I totally agree. I use triventy instead of kahoot and still want to try this tool because I've heard a lot of info about it. For me quizes are the fun way of checking the knowledge of my students. The really enjoy the competitive system and try to beat their groupmates every class.